martes, 3 de junio de 2008

PROGRAMA 42 - 03/06/08

Teenage Riot- Sonic Youth


Beautiful Freak- Eels

Novocaine for the Soul- Eels


Summer Town - Blitzen Trapper

Country Caravan - Blitzen Trapper


Strange Apparition- Beck

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart- Wilco


Where Do My Bluebirds Fly- The Tallest Man on Earth

The Gardner- The Tallest Man on Earth


Suicide Kiss (Because Dead) – Orion Rigel Dommisse

Capricorn- Orion Rigel Dommisse


Evil Urges- My Morning Jacket

I’m Amazed- My Morning Jacket

Thank You Too- My Morning Jacket


I Have Seen a Light – Destroyer


Showercream and Onions- Pelle Carlberg

Crying All the Way to Pawnshop- Pelle Carlberg


Just Another Ordinary Day- Patrick Watson

Shame- Patrick Watson


I Remember- The Chemistry Experiment

I Wish I Could Cry - The Chemistry Experiment


Far from the Crowd- The Coral


Stay With My Brother- The Botticellis

Who Are You Now - The Botticellis


Don’t Touch Anything- Robert Forster

From Ghost Town- Robert Forster

The Evangelist- Robert Forster


Pablo Picasso- The Modern Lovers


ESCUCHA BANCO DE NIEBLA DE LUNES A VIERNES

DE 21 A 23 HORAS EN RADIO PROVINCIA, 97.1

No hay comentarios: