lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

PROGRAMA 54 - 24/06/08

Unfinished Sympathy- Massive Attack


Glory Box- Portishead

Sometime Later- Alpha


All I Need- Air

How Does It Make You Feel? - Air

Kelly Watch the Stars- Air


Neon Syrup for the Cemetery Sisters- Black Moth Super Rainbow

Melt Me- Black Moth Super Rainbow


I Do What I Want When I Want- Xiu Xiu

Guantanamo Canto- Xiu Xiu

Under Pressure- Xiu Xiu (feat. Michael Gira)


I Have Sound- Montag

Kim & Jessie- M 83

Hilly- Minotaur Shock


Hello Hammerheads- Caribou

Yeti- Caribou


Roygbiv- Boards of Canada


Cordoba- Eno/Cale

Footsteps- Eno/ Cale


All Tomorrow’s Parties- The Velvet Underground

I’ll Be your Mirror- The Velvet Underground

There She Goes Again- The Velvet Underground


Roller Coaster- 13th Floor Elevators

Splash 1 (Now I’m Home)- 13th Floor Elevators


Come Down Easy- Spacemen 3


We Ask You To Ride- Wooden Shjips

Shrinking Moon for You- Wooden Shjips


ESCUCHA BANCO DE NIEBLA DE LUNES A VIERNES

DE 21 A 23 HORAS EN RADIO PROVINCIA, 97.1

No hay comentarios: